1. LOGIN operates the website www.login.ind.in with a booking page which enables users to reserve rooms in the Serviced Apartments of LOGIN.
2. The customer confirms having received from LOGIN all the necessary information on the site ww.login.ind.in and all bookings made via this website implies consultation and acceptance of these general terms and conditions; no booking or reservation is possible without this agreement.
The terms used in thisdocument are defined as follows:
« online enquiry »:
enquiry for a room booking submitted by a Customer via internet services
« acknowledgement of enquiry »:
email sent by LOGIN to the customer confirming that LOGIN has received the enquiry
« booking confirmation »:
virtualdocument summarizing the services reserved online by the Customer. Accepting the booking confirmation commits the customer contractually
« online booking »:
Booking by a form and Payment Gateway on the LOGIN website www.login.ind.in submitted by the customer via mobile or Internet services
« online reservation »:
an online booking converted into an online reservation by the receipt of payment from the Customer
« online acknowledgement of payment »:
Acknowledgement of receipt of payment from the Customer by LOGIN
« mobile services »:
group of services and protocols making it possible to connect mobile terminals to the Internet, and enabling consultation and reservation of services supplied by LOGIN
« website »:
service operated by LOGIN on the Internet network, available at www.login.ind.in
1. These terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties under the scope of the remote booking and reservation of services offered by LOGIN on its website, www.login.ind.in and interalia governs all the steps required for online booking and reservation of services between the contracted parties.
2. They govern all the steps required for reservation and post-reservation between the contractual parties.
3. The Customer confirms that he is aware of and has accepted these general terms and conditions of sale, which are available on the www.login.ind.in website.
4. Scope of application
1. These general terms and conditions of sale apply to all reservations made online.
1. These terms and conditions of sale apply for the entire length of time that LOGIN services are available at www.login.ind.in
2. LOGIN reserves the right, without notice or indemnity, to temporarily shut down the website www.login.ind.in or its online booking page and is not responsible for damages of any nature that may result from the temporary unavailability of all or part of the site such as the online booking and reservation pages.
1. The customer selects the services presented on the website and being aware of the nature, the purpose and terms of the online booking available on the website has obtained the necessary and/or supplementary information required to make the online booking in full knowledge of the facts.
2. The reservation is deemed accepted by the customer at the end of the reservation process.
7. Reservation process
1. Reservations made by the customer take place by way of the online booking form available online at www.login.ind.in
2. The online enquiry is deemed to be created upon LOGIN's receipt of the online booking form or upon an online prepayment by bank card.
3. The reservation process includes the following main steps:
8. Cancellation or modification by the customer
1. LOGIN operates a free cancellation policy
2. In the event that the stay is interrupted, LOGIN will not bill beyond the actual stay.
3. In the event of a no show (reservation that has not been cancelled where the Customer did not arrive) when the reservation is gauranteed by bank card , the cost of the first night will be debited as a fixed indemnity from teh card specified by the Customer inteh reservation guarantee.
9. Stay at LOGIN
1. The Customer agrees and undertakes to use the room responsibly. Any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order will therefore result in LOGIN asking the customer to leave LOGIN without any compensation and/or without any reimbursement if payment has already been made.
2. LOGIN has House Rules for customers listed at the back of the Guest Registraton Card. The customer accepts and agrees to abide by these Rules at the time of Chek-In. If the Customer fails to abide by any one of the provisions of the House Rules, LOGIN will be obliged to ask the customer to leave LOGIN without any compensation and/or without any reimbursement if payment has already been made.
3. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the customer must vacate the room before 12 p.m. on the last day of the reservation. Failure to do so shall result in the Customer being billed for an extra night.
4. LOGIN offers free WIFI access, allowing Customers to connect to the Internet. The Customer shall ensure that all digital resources provided by LOGIN are in no way misused.
1. The photographs shown on the website are for information purposes only. Customers may not make any claim respect of variations, in particular as a result of any change of furniture or renovation.
2. LOGIN shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfilment or inadequate fulfilment of the online reservation in the event of a force majeure, actions of third parties, actions of the customer or of his partners, such as unavailability of the Internet network, no access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or in the event of non-authorized prepayment from the bearer's bank.
3. Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the customer will lead to cancellation of the order at the customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action that may be brought against the customer.
1. The prices pertaining to the reservation of services are indicated before and during reservation.
2. The prices shown are per room for the number of people and the date(s) specified.
3. The prices are confirmed with the Customer as a tax-inclusive amount. These prices are only valid during the period stated on the website.
4. Unless specified otherwise, supplementary services (breakfast, half-board, full-board etc.) are not included in the price.
5. Any change to or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the billing date.
6. LOGIN shall state the total order amount in the booking confirmation
1. Customers shall provide their bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except for special conditions or rates, using a credit card or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) in the area provided for this purpose (secure entry by SSL encryption) the card number without spaces, its expiration date and the card security code as prepayment via the Simplotel Booking Engine.
2. The payment is debited to LOGIN, unless under special conditions or rates where the payment is made at reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment is classified as a deposit. Where the rate is not prepaid online, LOGIN can request from the client, upon arrival, a deposit or authorisation to debit the credit card. This allows LOGIN to guarantee the payment of amounts relating to services used at LOGIN.
3. In the event of a no-show (reservation that has not been cancelled where the customer did not arrive) when the reservation is guaranteed by bank card, the cost of the first night will be debited as a fixed indemnity from the card specified by the customer in the reservation guarantee.
4. LOGIN has chosen the Simplotel Booking Engine to secure card payments online. Payment cards may be refused for a number of reasons: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, incorrect details entered. In the event of a problem, the customer shall contact his bank in the first instance and LOGIN in the second to confirm the reservation and payment method.
6. At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes: the price of the accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation.
7. In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance, which is the deposit, is debited at the time of the reservation.
13. Agreement on evidence
1. The specification of necessary bank details and the acceptance of these terms and conditions and the reservation form or reservation request constitute an electronic signature equivalent in value to a physical signature between the parties.
2. The computerised records retained in LOGIN's IT systems shall be retained under reasonable levels of security and considered as proof of communication, orders and payments between the parties.
3. The customer is hereby informed that his IP address is recorded at the time of reservation.
1. In the event of unavailability of rooms at LOGIN, or in a case of force majeure, LOGIN reserves the possibility of fully or partially relocating the customer to an equivalent category hotel for the same type of services, with all costs involved in the transfer being payable by LOGIN, which cannot be asked for payment of any additional compensation.
15. Force majeure
1. LOGIN cannot be held liable with respect to the customer for failure to execute its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. Cases of force majeure or unforeseen events are considered to be those habitually recognized by the case law of Indian courts
16. Applicable law
1. These terms and conditions of sale are governed by the laws of India
17. Entirety of agreement
1. These general terms and conditions of sale, the sales conditions for the rate reserved by the Customer and the online booking form or request express the parties' obligations in their entirety.
2. These terms and conditions override all general or specific conditions communicated by the Customer.
18. Development/modification of the general terms and conditions of online sale
1. LOGIN may change or add to these general terms and conditions of online sale at any time. In this case, the new version of the general terms and conditions of online sale will be published online by LOGIN. From the time it is published online, the new version of the general terms and conditions of online sale will apply automatically to all customers.
Continued use of this site indicates you have accepted our policy.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the data about you:
1. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a booking.
2. Information that you provide when you register with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
i. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
ii. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
iii. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
We do not include links to third parties on this website.
CANCELLATION POLICY for www.login.ind.in
LOGIN believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
We have a free cancellation policy
There is no cancellation charge for cancelling bookings at any time.
Guests may even cancel their bookings after visiting and inspecting the premises
Only the advance booking charge of 10% is withheld
REFUND POLICY for www.login.ind.in
When you book accommodation in our Serviced Apartments, your booking is confirmed only on payment of the booking advance called for in the acknowledgement of the booking
If you are, for any reason, not able to Check-In as expected and desire to cancel the booking, we will cheerfully issue a full refund less booking advance, bank and other charges. To request a refund, simply contact us with your booking details. You may optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our accommodation and our quality of service. Refunds will be processed within a 15 day period.
Copyright (C) Simplotel - All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized copying of this file, via any medium is strictly prohibited
proprietary and confidential.